Monday, April 20, 2009

all that has happened so far





So its been awhile since I've even though about this blog of mine well because I've been a little busy. Quite honestly I'd rather go out an experience new things everyday,try a new gelato flavor,that sort of thing instead of sitting at my computer writing about it. Since its raining outside,and I got a bit of a cold,what better time than today? Last month I went to my first soccer match ever. Inter vs. Roma. It was a great experience, and we tied 3-3. I went with 3 of my classmates and we sat in the craziest part of the stadium(curva destra or right curve) where they were lighting flares,soccer hooligans,singing(ok it was more like organized screaming) of the Inter songs. Perhaps maybe a visual would help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQPJommVf5A&feature=related (I was part of the R in INTER)

I had fun as you can imagine but I think its time to move on. After a long day at school, I usually take the tram into the center of town,sit in the park and read or take pictures, or just go wander unexplored streets with my camera. I can't load any of the pictures(well the good ones) I've taken cause they are all in film and I am without a scanner. Iwill make prints for everyone upon my return
This past saturday I had a Rotary trip with all the other exchange students to Cremona. We toured a violin factory,went to a violin museum, and mosied around shopping until it was time for dinner.Here are some pics







A few of my cars




The local cathedral




Inside a violin factory




Another one of my multiple cars






The highest brick made tower in Europe



.....From far away



TO BE CONTINUED WITH A LITTLE TALE ABOUT A TOWN CALLED ROME....



3 comments:

Natalie said...

I didn't know that you toured a violin factory. cool dude. Liked the cars... bring me home one of those, would ya?

l.coontz said...

Ciao, I dont think you will ever get this but if you do go ahead and contact me. Im an another exchange student in Italy and i jsut thought to say high... you can check out my blog if you would like.

l.coontz said...

haha im sorry i spelled hi wrong... too much italian in my mind