Thursday, September 11, 2008

I love italy!!..some pics from my first week here





This is out of order but I'm still figuring out how to use this silly site.. Anyway this is the Duomo

















My "window seat" on the plane.. It was alright though because I got to sit next to a really nice lady who told me lots of stories about  Milano




                                                                                   
                                                               


This would me Minou (say it like "me-new). haha He's quite the comical one as he daily guards "his" bathroom in this location from what he thinks are intruders. He also LOVES drinking out of the bidet which is quite strange in my book but really.. whatever floats his boat









 This is what I wake up to everyday!!! :)
















This is one of the many pictures of the inside of the Duomo cathedral                               


2 comments:

Natalie said...

Love your pictures and stories, Clare!! The pic of Minou guarding the toilet is very funny... as well as your window seat picture! Hope your first day of school went well! Post more pictures soon! -Nat

m said...

nice job on your first attempt at blogging Clare. Great pictures and stories. Please keep them coming! xo, m

p.s. I showed Minou's picture to G.W. but he wasn't impressed!